Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center
Mercedes-Benz’s goal is to produce the world’s most desirable cars. The company focuses on the development, production and sales of passenger cars, vans and vehicle-related services. The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center (CAC) in Maastricht, Netherlands, is building and driving the luxury experience for our customers. The CAC is running a customer contact center for European Markets; covering customer service requests, questions regarding our Mercedes-App family and retail support. Globally the CAC governs all processes and systems for MB’s customer contact centers in 54 locations.
The Service Architect Salesforce is a role in the IT departmentof the Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center (CAC), which has grown from being the local IT Provider for the CAC to being the Global Service Provider for the core CRM application of Mercedes-Benz AG worldwide. In total up to 20.000 dealers and 2000 call center agents worldwide make use of our applications.
The main responsibility of the Salesforce Service Architect is to ensure an effective and reliable architecture of the CRM Ecosystem in order to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the business processes. You will be part of the Architecture Community of Practice @ MB CAC and will be responsible to design and maintain the technical architecture of the global Salesforce based CRM Ecosystem and support its development and operations.
As Service architect Salesforce, you will act as a subject matter expert, who will use his/her knowledge and experience to design, develop or change, implement and maintain our Saleforce based applications in the broader landscape of the CRM ecosystem.
*Main Tasks and Responsibilities: *
* Plan and co-ordinate the execution of assigned changes and projects within Mercedes-Benz guidelines in order to meet the agreed quality standards, time planning and budgets.
* Pro-actively support and have a leading role in the architecture, design, further development, testing, deployment and maintaining our CRM ecosystem in cooperation with the Service Architect Community.
* Analyze the impact and support the implementation of upgrades and changes of the CAC IT Environment in co-operation with the process & technical owners in order to ensure continuity and improve the efficiency of systems, processes and infrastructure
* Share your knowledge and expertise in the team to ensure continuity, by keeping documentation up to date, providing training material and become recognized as the IT expert within the company for a specific subject / specialism.
* Communicate with customers, suppliers and support teams from initial requirement gathering, through design & implementation till operational support
* Participate in Disaster Recovery planning and tests
* Willing to travel (occasional)
* Willing to participate in on-call/on-duty shifts
* University degree or Higher Vocational Education
* Min. 6-8 years of experience as SFDC Architect/Technical Lead
* Min. 8-10 years of overall IT experience on Salesforce technology
* Hands-on experience in Apex coding and SFDC configurations – validation rules, workflows, process flows, etc.
* Code Review experiences as technical lead
* Good knowledge on CI/CD process and tools like Jenkins, GitHub, Copado, etc.
* Good knowledge on Integrations and event-driven architecture
* Good knowledge on MDM tools and Data Architecture – data modelling concepts, data governance, data analysis & synthesis, data standards, etc.
* Knowledge on Marketing Cloud, Heroku and Mulesoft will be added advantage.
* Good Communications skills
* English is our corporate language, German is an asset
* Analytical and design thinking
* Strong interest in innovative technologies and desire to work on pioneering engagements
* Experience working in agile environments using Scrum, SAFe and DevOps
*Decision making: *
* Able to function independently with limited work directions
* Able to steer and manage a small team
* Capability to solve requests/problems when under pressure (e.g. deadlines or major incidents)
* Is able to setup work directions
* Monitor and manage time and prioritize own workload and of the assigned resources
* Escalate any problems/issues if required
*What do we have to offer you?*
You will join a multicultural, innovative and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary. It’s important to be somewhere you feel you can grow. We offer opportunities that enable you to develop.
Furthermore, a health insurance at discount rate, a company bonus (variable payment) and a non-contributory pension plan are just some of the secondary benefits of working with us.
In addition, we offer a comprehensive relocation package.
We are situated in Maastricht – a charming city in the south of the Netherlands – the very heart of Europe. It embodies elegance, class and culture as well as boasting a perfect destination for traveling to other areas of the continent.
Due to its location, Maastricht is a melting pot of different nationalities creating a vibrant, multi-lingual community in which it is easy to feel at home.
Does this role fit your expectations for a new challenge, then please use the “apply” button to upload your CV and Letter of Motivation (English only) and any other documentation that adds value to your application.
For data privacy reasons, we can only accept applications via the above process.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location
Om op deze vacature te solliciteren bezoek je nl.whatjobs.com.